Do you want to theme your iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch? Well Swifty Design has you covered!
1. First of all you’re going to tap the Bobby HD “icon” above to install the app.
2. Furthermore, back out of Safari and wait for the app to install.
Note: Now if it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
Note: If you get a tips notification to install Tutu Helper, tap install, when you’re redirected to safari tap Regular free at the top, hit the Download Now button, and tap install. After Tutu Helper is installed you’ll be able to run the app.
5. Finally you should grab something to eat and enjoy!.